The following measures will be implemented at this conference. We appreciate your cooperation.
1. before arrival at the venue (Hotel Royton Sapporo: Phone 011-271-2711, +81-11-271-2711)
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, sore throat, breathlessness, fatigue, abnormal taste or smell, or a body temperature of 37.5 °C or higher, please refrain from coming to the venue and perform steps (2) and (3) below.
- If you are a presenter, please contact your co-presenter to see if a proxy presentation is possible, and then contact the organizing committee (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please consult with the following government agencies and ask for instructions.
- Japan Visitor Hotline (multilingual, 24-hour service, Japan National Tourism Organization):
050-3816-2787 (from overseas +81-50-3816-2787)
- Emergency Medical Consultation Center Sapporo (multilingual, 24-hour service, Sapporo City): 011-272-7119 (from overseas +81-11-272-7119)
2. upon arrival at the venue
- Please be sure to wear a mask in the venue.
- Please disinfect your hands frequently with hand sanitizers placed in the venue.
- Please refrain from talking while eating and drinking.
- Temperature will be checked at the entrance of the conference room. Those with a fever of 37.5 °C or higher should refrain from entering.
- Conference room will be ventilated.
- If you show symptoms of COVID-19, please stay in your room and contact the hotel front desk (Ext. 80) or the organizing committee (E-mail: email@example.com).
- Please consult with the government agencies listed in 1-(3) above and ask for instructions.
3. If you have COVID-19 within 5 days after the conference, please inform the organizing committee (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
●COVID-19 infection prevention measures (Daiwa Royal Hotel):
●Guidelines on Hosting MICE Events (Japan Convention Management Association):
●Member of infectious disease control team
◎Yuki Sudo (PhD, Pharmaceutical Sciences)
○Haruhiko Bito (MD, PhD)
○Hiromu Yawo (MD, PhD)
○Takashi Kikukawa (PhD)
○Takashi Tsukamoto (PhD)